TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & LETTING
* The number of guests in a property is not to exceed the number of guests confirmed at time of booking.
* Functions are not permitted on the property without prior permission.
* Stonewood Retreat (SR) will be fully serviced prior to your arrival and is not serviced during your stay to ensure privacy.
* SR is a non smoking property however your right to smoke outdoors is respected and your decision not to smoke inside is appreciated.
* Pets are strictly not allowed in the property.
Check In / Check Out
* Check in 2.00pm / Check out 10.00am (unless prior arrangements confirmed).
* Bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment at least 7 days prior to arrival.
* Payments are paid into our nominated account.
* Please use the surname of the person the booking is in as the reference.
*Direct Deposit transfers of $100 non refundable is required to secure your booking. Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
* A refund will be given where notice is given in writing 30 days prior to booking date less a $100 administration fee.
* Where notice is given less than 30 days, no refund will be given.
* Refunds are only made back into the credit card supplied for the deposit.
* Travel insurance for your booking is recommended to cover cancellation possibility..
* No responsibility is taken for personal items left on the property during or after departure.
* We do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses and disruptions caused directly or indirectly by events, which are beyond our control. We do not accept liability for error omissions, default or negligence represented on our website.
* We do not accept liability for changes made due to refurbishing, renovation and alteration of the property. We endeavour to keep our website updated at all times.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* With telephone or postal bookings the description of the property given by the Agent is given and made in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for any misunderstanding of any description.
* Any material on this Internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the “The Site.” This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information. You agree that you will not use “The Site” in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the “The Site” or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the “The Site.” You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through “The Site.” The Site and all information contained on the site may not be used to construct a database of any kind.
Except with the written permission of the entity paying for “The Site’s” hosting, you agree that you will not create links from any web page to any page within the “The Site” with the exception of “The Site’s” homepage.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of certain information collected about our customers and prospective customers. We maintain to protect your privacy by ensuring all private information provided by you is treated as confidential and will not be used for any other purpose other than intended. Your personal information will only be used by us to provide you with the information or services that you have requested and to keep you updated with relevant information. However, to service your inquiry it may be necessary for us to disclose your details to a related booking agency more able to attend to your request. Apart from this, your personal details such as your name, email address or any other contact details will not be passed onto any other party.
The content contained in this web site is presented for your convenience and/or information and is provided “as is”. No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage incurred from use regarding any results that may be obtained from the use of this web site, or as to the reliability or accuracy of any information content.
Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.